Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Customer Service? Not in the UK!!

This week we have attempted to do something quite simple, get Sky TV connected. We joined online, chose a date and waited for the day....last Sunday. Do we have Sky TV yet? Of course not!!!!

We waited at home for 12 hours for the installation "engineer" to arrive. Who never showed up. And after 4 phone calls to Sky costing me a fortune they finally say "well you can probably assume he's not coming". Uh....ok.

So 3 days and 12 phone calls later, the earliest they can rebook it for is now the 17 December, 3 weeks after the original installation date. I have been officially defeated by the call centre staff who keep going around and around in circles reading off their stupid scripts. At one point I refused to hang up the phone until I got to speak with a supervisor, who apologised profusely, promised to get an installation date for this week and call me back. And of course didn't.

I GIVE UP!! Are you listening Sky? You've won!!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment